Ebenezer Preparatory School is associated with Ebenezer Missionary Chapel, Inc., founded by Pastor Marshall in 1976. As a church sponsored institution, Pastor Marshall believed that children can best develop their potential through daily exposure to the Holy Bible in their varied academic activities.Learn More
Ebenezer Preparatory School aims to provide the best educational experience for our students and families.
- All five of my children have attended Ebenezer Preparatory School, four graduated and one is still in attendance. This school provides old school teachings(the best way to learn)which is one on one. The teachers are dedicated to each and every one of their students. Everyday the school starts the day with daily devotion...living by its motto, "Train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it"
- Ebenezer prep has impacted my life in an extremely positive way. Not only did attending this school help me to become more articulate and poised, but it also greatly prepared me for high school with positive life skills taught by dedicated teachers. I strongly recommend this school to every parent who wants their child to excel and be well-mannered individuals.
- Attended this school from September '85 to June '90. The best 5 years of my educational background. Pastor Gerson Marshall was strict but if it wasn't for his guidance, a lot of us wouldn't be here today. Thank you!
- The lessons, friendships, and academic discipline I received from Ebenezer Prep has contributed to all I've been successful in.
- Great school; kids are well rounded & not bullied! God is the forfront of learning & my children know who comes first in our lives not only taught at home but at school too!
- Ebenezer Prep is an amazing school that pushes students to become great things in life. I have attended the school since Kindergarten through the 8th grade. Throughout those nine years, Ebenezer has surely impacted positive things in me. I especially enjoy chapel services in the morning. Those services allowed me to start my day off right with the Lord. I highly recommend parents to send their children to Ebenezer because I know that their children would leave as intelligent young men and women.
- Ebenezer pushes their students to excel and strive for excellence. In pre-k my son was already doing kindergarten level homework. The teachers at Ebenezer care for the students and take a personal interest in their education. The school is founded on Christian principles and teaches the students to put God first. Ebenezer not only prepares students to succeed educationally but lays the foundation for their students to live a Godly life. Ebenezer instills in their students respect and integrity. Ebenezer is a GREAT school family!