Greetings in the Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
We are eternally grateful for the God-given privilege of providing over 37 years of academic and spiritual excellence! The journey has been challenging, yet extremely rewarding. By God’s grace, we have upheld Pastor Gerson C. Marshall’s vision and commitment to keep CHRIST as the foundation of this educational ministry, “walking by faith and not by sight.” 2 Corinthians 5:7. We thank you for entrusting us with the educational and spiritual development of your child/children. We could not have come this far without your prayerful support.
Please review and submit the applicable fees for immediate processing. An updated application and medical form is also required prior to fall admission.
You are reminded that the annual Registration and PTA fees are required each school year. We are urging you to register promptly to assist us with our classroom assignments,textbook orders, and staffing. Please be advised that we cannot reserve placement for a student unless the registration fee is paid and tuition is applied to your account.
Our goal is to deliver the highest standard of education in a Christ-centered environment. Thank you for your assistance in making Ebenezer the “school of your choice”.
Truly, “We have come this far by faith, leaning on the Lord!” God Bless!
EBENEZER PREPARATORY SCHOOL * TUITION & FEES
REGISTRATION FEES: (Non-Refundable)
- Fall Registration Fee:
- $ 200.00 per student
- PTA Fee:
- $ 50.00 per family
- Summer Registration Fee:
- $ 50.00 per student
- New Student Testing Fee:
- $ 80.00 per student
- Summer Program Tuition (Nursery – Grade 8):
- $ 810.00 for 6 weeks
- Eighth Grade Graduation Fee:
- $ 200.00 per student
- Kindergarten Graduation Fee:
- $ 100.00 per student
- After-School Program (Grades Kg - 8):
- $ 65.00 per week
- Tuition Late Fee:
- $ 10.00 per month if paid after due date
TUITION: EARLY CHILDHOOD CENTER
- Nursery, Pre-Kindergarten, Kindergarten:
- $ 465 per month due on the 1st of each month
PAYMENT DUE DATES: August 1 to May 1
TUITION: GRADES 1-8
- There are 3 payment plans available:
- PAYMENT DUE DATES
- PLAN A-1 payment
- = $5,000.00 August 10th
- PLAN B-2 payments of $ 2,550
- = $5,100.00 July 10th & October 10th, 2018
- PLAN C-12 payments of $ 440
- = $5,280.00 May 10th through April 10th
*If payments for Plan A and B are not received by their due dates, the Plan C rate will be charged.
NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED BY EBENEZER PREPARATORY SCHOOL.
Any payments, both tuition and non-tuition, made to Ebenezer Preparatory School must be paid by cash, money order, or credit/debit card. (Card payments incur an extra fee). NO PERSONAL CHECKS WILL BE ACCEPTED. If for any reason a personal check is accepted and it is returned for insufficient funds, a fee of $50.00 will be charged by the school. No further checks will be accepted by the issuer.
- No student will be admitted to class until tuition is received according to your chosen payment plan.
- There is a mutual agreement that no deduction of tuition will be made for absences, withdrawal or dismissal.
- If a student attends school for one day in a month, the full month’s tuition is non-refundable, even if a parent/guardian is asked to withdraw the student for any reason.
- All accounts, both tuition and non-tuition, must be cleared before the end of May. Students will not be permitted to attend classes or take exams. No information will be sent to schools requesting students’ records.
- If the account remains delinquent after the student withdraws, the account will be reported to a national credit bureau.