Creating a safe and healthy academic environment for our students is of utmost importance to Ebenezer Preparatory School. We strive to develop well-rounded, respectful, and Christ-like students. These rules may be amended at any time at the discretion of the school. If necessary, disciplinary action can range from a parent-teacher conference, suspension or possible expulsion.
- Students MUST behave in a way that does not disturb others in the school. This includes not making excessive noise in the classrooms or hallways.
- Students must remain in school for the entire school day unless an Early Excuse Pass is issued from the office. Parents must pick up and sign for students who leave early.
- Students must not bring radios, or any kind of electronic devices without the written consent of the Principal.
- Students are NOT allowed to use cell phones in the school. If a student is caught carrying a cell phone it will be confiscated and the parent(s) will have to come in to retrieve it.
- Students will not be admitted to the classrooms unless they are dressed in the complete school uniform. Students will be issued “dress down days” certificate by special invitation.
- Students must not wear clothes that are unsafe or disruptive to the educational process.
- All students must wear the school uniform to and from school.
- Students must be well groomed for school. Hair must be combed and shoes cleaned. Exotic hairstyles are not permitted. Girls are not allowed to wear beads in their hair.
- Girls are not allowed to wear pants to school unless permission is granted.
- No student may possess or use alcoholic beverages, drugs, cigarettes, marijuana, or any such substances.
- The sale, use, possession or distribution of control substances is prohibited.
- Gambling is not permitted.
- Engaging in school dishonesty is not permitted. This includes cheating of any kind, colluding, plagiarizing or stealing.
- Students may not use profane or obscene language.
- Students are to be truthful in the information they give the school Principal and teachers.
- The use of religious and sexual slurs is prohibited.
- Engaging in sexual harassment is prohibited.
- Student may not defy the lawful authority of school personnel.
- Students may not post or distribute material that is obscene, libelous or defamatory.
- Proper behavior and conduct must be practiced in school buses and trains.
- Student may not be involved in behavior outside of school that can or will cause danger to health, safety, or welfare of the school community.
- The vandalism, damage to school property and the property of others is prohibited.
- Only students in attendance at Ebenezer Preparatory School are allowed to enter the building. Students must not bring unauthorized visitors into the school.
- No students may change or alter any school document in any way including through computer access.
- Students may not falsely activate a fire alarm or other disaster alarm.
- Students may not be part of, or cause violent conduct, physical contact or altercations or any other actions that results or can result in injury to others.
- The use of intimidation, coercion, force or extortion, as is engaging in assault, theft or sexual violation, is prohibited.
- No student may verbally abuse a teacher.
- No student may be indecent, disorderly, uncouth or rude.
- Fighting in the school premises or in the classrooms is prohibited.
- Loitering on the school premises during or after school is not permissible. Students must go home at dismissal or to their after school classes.
- Students may not throw objects around the classroom or school premises.
- Students must behave in such a way that does not cause reckless injury to each other or school personnel.
- Students are not allowed to have in their possession any offensive devices such as knives, razors, box cutters, etc.
- Students may not wear excessive jewelry, large earrings, rings etc. in the school
- Students are required to keep their classrooms and the surroundings clean. No littering.
- Students may not deliberately damage school property, equipment, furniture, or any other school possession.
- Students must be on time for school and arrive at chapel on time. Lateness is not permitted.
- Male students are not allowed to wear earrings to school. Female students are allowed 1 pair of small earrings.
- The use of electronic devices such as cell phones, Ipads, and Ipods are not permitted in school.
N.B. Parents are not allowed to enter the classrooms without the consent of school faculty/staff members or administration.
Parents must make an appointment to see the Principal or Teachers.
Summer Camp Rules And Regulations
Summer Camp hours are from Monday-Friday from 8:00AM-5:00PM daily. We will be closed on July 4th in observance of Independence Day. Parents/guardians must inform the office what weeks their child/children will be attending this program when payment is made. There is a mutual agreement that no deduction or remission of tuition will be made for absences. Kindly inform us of any health/physical/dietary restrictions your child/children may have. Students must attend school daily, prepared with notebooks and pens/pencils.
All students are required to attend and participate in the daily chapel services. Please provide your child/children with a Holy Bible (King James Version).
Fighting, obscene language or gestures, and/or disruptive behavior of any kind will not be tolerated. Any child/children in violation of this regulation will not be allowed to attend this program. NO EXCEPTIONS.
All parents/guardians are urged to cooperate with us to arrange to have their child/children picked up by 4:45PM. Children who are repeatedly picked up late will not be allowed to continue in this program. Please inform the office who will be picking up your child/children. Anyone picking up children from the Early Childhood Center will have to sign the log before leaving the building.
Casual summer clothing is permissible for our program. Footwear with rubber soles is suggested, as children will be participating in physical activities. Tight shorts, spandex, tank tops, halter tops or other provocative clothing is not permitted. Students will be sent home for inappropriate attire. Ebenezer camp Tee shirts must be worn for all trips.
Students are NOT permitted to use cell phones, PSPs, DS’, I-pods, I-pads, tablets, game boys, etc. in school. These items will be kept by school personnel if taken from a student. Parents/guardians are expected to cooperate with this rule and advise their children accordingly
Hygiene & Feeding Habits—children 3 To 5
Children MUST be fully toilet trained and able to eat independently. Teachers are not responsible for the bodily cleansing of students after the student uses the bathroom or for spoon feeding students at lunch time. Each child must bring at least one complete change of clothing, and a small sheet. All articles of clothing must be labeled with the child’s name. The extra clothing will be kept in case of spills or toileting accidents. All children must have a rest period after lunch. To protect your child’s health, please provide a freshly cleaned sheet each week. Sheets should be taken home every Friday for laundering.
Hot lunch is provided by the school for a small fee. Students may also bring lunches from home. Please provide your child/children with lunch on trip days, unless otherwise indicated. Students will not be allowed to leave the premises to buy lunch.
The weekly trip fees include the cost of admission and transportation. Campers need to bring lunch and wear the yellow Ebenezer Prep Tee shirt on trip days. Trip payments are due on Mondays.